Call Us TODAY 1-877-919-5979
Derek Macpherson | VP Mining Analysis
Edmond Thorose | VP Corporate Development
Alex Pitcher | Associate, Mining Analysis
Beatrice Cigagna | Associate, Mining Analysis
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and the Yukon. Part of Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.'s business is to connect mining companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions (the "Red Cloud KS Business"). Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc., its affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, researchers and members of their families (collectively, "Red Cloud KS") may hold positions in the companies mentioned in this publication and may buy or sell, or buy and sell their securities or securities of the same class on the market or otherwise. Additionally, Red Cloud KS may have provided in the past, and may provide in the future, certain advisory or corporate finance services and receive financial and other incentives from issuers as consideration for the provision of such services.
Red Cloud KS has prepared this publication for general information purposes only, NOT as part of the Red Cloud KS Business. This publication should not be considered a solicitation to purchase or sell securities or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. The information provided by Red Cloud KS for the purposes of this publication has been derived from sources believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Opinions or analysis contained in this publication may be subject to change and Red Cloud KS does not undertake to advise the reader of such changes. This publication does NOT take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual recipients and other issues (e.g. prohibitions to investments due to law, jurisdiction issues, etc.) which may exist for certain persons. Recipients should rely on their own investigations and take their own professional advice before investment. Red Cloud KS will not treat recipients of this publication as customers or clients by virtue of having viewed this report.
Company Specific Disclosure Details
GT Gold Corp - TSXV:GTT - 2,4
1) A member of Red Cloud KS team has visited/viewed material operations of the issuer.
2) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has been retained under a service or advisory agreement by the subject issuer.
3) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has received compensation for investment banking services.
4) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a long position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
5) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a short position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
6) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team own more than 1% of any class of common equity of the subject issuer.
7) A member of Red Cloud KS team or a member’s household serves as a Director or Officer or Advisory Board Member of the subject issuer.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer (EMD) in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Yukon.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. connects mining companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions. For example, in Canada, according to National Instrument 45-106, Prospectus and Registration Exemptions. Similar laws and regulations apply in other jurisdictions. Companies presented on this website are considered to be highly speculative and, as such, are suitable only for purchasers who can tolerate the highest level of risk including the loss of their entire investment.
© Copyright 2018 Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. All rights reserved.