Call Us TODAY 1-877-919-5979
Sabina Gold and Silver Corp (TSX:SBB) announced today that as part of its ongoing permitting process the Nunavut Impact Review Board (“NIRB”) recommended the Back River project not proceed to the next phase of permitting. We expect this to be negative for the Sabina’s share price today.
1) A member of Red Cloud KS team has visited/viewed material operations of the issuer.
2) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS, has been retained under a service or advisory agreement by the subject issuer.
3) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS, has received compensation for investment banking services.
4) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a long position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
5) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a short position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
6) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team own more than 1% of any class of common equity of the subject issuer.
7) A member of Red Cloud KS team or a member’s household serves as a Director or Officer or Advisory Board Member of the subject issuer.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer (EMD) in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Yukon.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. connects mining companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions. For example, in Canada, according to National Instrument 45-106, Prospectus and Registration Exemptions. Similar laws and regulations apply in other jurisdictions. Companies presented on this website are considered to be highly speculative and, as such, are suitable only for purchasers who can tolerate the highest level of risk including the loss of their entire investment.
© Copyright 2017 Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. All rights reserved.