Bunker Hill Mining Corp. (CSE:BNKR)
– after pulling back to its base BNKR is again resuming its rally with both daily and weekly momentum
positive and quiet accumulation taking place. Key to further upside will be to get through $3.00-3.15.
Otis Gold Corp. (TSXV:OOO)
– declined during Q4/2017 to, and held, support at $0.17. Following a period of basing it has impressively rallied though the top of the base on rising
volume and momentum. The challenge immediately ahead is the overhead across $0.35-0.40 which if overcome could open substantial upside potential.
Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. (TSXV:BAY)
– has been base building since January 2017. BAY is now attempting to break above the upper base
range on heavy accumulative volume and improving momentum. Next levels are $0.29 and then the old high at $0.47-0.49.
Novo Resources Corp. (TSXV:NVO)
– the recovery continues with strong volume, an improving momentum posture and now the 50dma has turned
Mawson Resources Ltd. (TSX:MAW)
– is encountering some profit-taking as it neared the upper boundary of its 5-year base formation.
This is normal and to be expected. The underlying price, momentum and accumulation trends remain positive. Initial support is at $0.48 with more substantial
support across $0.41-0.45. Add to positions on this pullback.
Keith Edwards, Chartman Market Analysis
Technical Market Analyst
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.
105 King Street East, 2nd Floor
Toronto ON, M5C 1G6
Priced as of prior trading day's market close, EDT (unless otherwise noted).
All values in CAD unless otherwise noted.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New
Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and the Yukon. Part of Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.'s business is
to connect mining companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions (the "Red Cloud KS Business").
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc., its affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, researchers and members
of their families (collectively, "Red Cloud KS") may hold positions in the companies mentioned in this publication and may buy
or sell, or buy and sell their securities or securities of the same class on the market or otherwise. Additionally, Red Cloud KS may have provided
in the past, and may provide in the future, certain advisory or corporate finance services and receive financial and other incentives from issuers
as consideration for the provision of such services.
Red Cloud KS has prepared this publication for general information purposes only, NOT as part of the Red Cloud KS Business.
This publication should not be considered a solicitation to purchase or sell securities or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. The information
provided by Red Cloud KS for the purposes of this publication has been derived from sources believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed.
Opinions or analysis contained in this publication may be subject to change and Red Cloud KS does not undertake to advise the reader of such changes.
This publication does NOT take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual
recipients and other issues (e.g. prohibitions to investments due to law, jurisdiction issues, etc.) which may exist for certain persons. Recipients
should rely on their own investigations and take their own professional advice before investment. Red Cloud KS will not treat recipients of this
publication as customers or clients by virtue of having viewed this report.
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Mawson Resources Ltd. - TSX:MAW - 2,3
Novo Resources Corp. - TSXV:NVO - 1,2,3,4
Aston Bay Holdings Ltd. - TSXV:BAY - 2,3,4,6,7
Otis Gold Corp. - TSXV:OOO - None
Bunker Hill Mining Corp. - CSE:BNKR - 1,2,3,4
1) A member of Red Cloud KS team has visited/viewed material operations of the issuer.
2) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has been retained under a service or advisory agreement by the subject issuer.
3) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has received compensation for investment banking services.
4) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a long position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
5) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a short position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
6) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team own more than 1% of any class of common equity of the subject issuer.
7) A member of Red Cloud KS team or a member’s household serves as a Director or Officer or Advisory Board Member of the subject issuer.