Precipitate Gold Corp. (TSXV:PRG) announced the final results from a follow up and infill soil sampling program from five targets at the Juan de Herrera project, Dominican Republic. The five targets (South East, Jengibre South, Melchor, Peak and JT - Figure 1) are multi-element surface anomalies which are coincident with magnetic anomalies and located in the Tireo Gold Trend. Surface expressions of the targets vary from about 200m by 300m to the newest South East zone currently measuring 1400m by 200m. The company has initiated a control grid line over these anomalies in preparation for an IP geophysical survey in the coming weeks.
Company description: Precipitate Gold Corp (TSXV:PRG) is a mineral exploration company focused on exploring its mineral property located in the Tireo Gold Trend of the Dominican Republic.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick,
Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and the Yukon. Part of Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.'s business is to connect mining
companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions (the "Red Cloud KS Business"). Red Cloud Klondike
Strike Inc., its affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, researchers and members of their families (collectively,
"Red Cloud KS") may hold positions in the companies mentioned in this publication and may buy or sell, or buy and sell their securities
or securities of the same class on the market or otherwise. Additionally, Red Cloud KS may have provided in the past, and may provide in the future,
certain advisory or corporate finance services and receive financial and other incentives from issuers as consideration for the provision of such services.
Red Cloud KS has prepared this publication for general information purposes only, NOT as part of the Red Cloud KS Business. This
document should not be considered a solicitation to purchase or sell securities or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. The information provided
by Red Cloud KS for the purposes of this publication has been derived from sources believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed. Opinions or analysis
contained in this publication may be subject to change and Red Cloud KS does not undertake to advise the reader of such changes. This publication does
NOT take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual recipients and other
issues (e.g. prohibitions to investments due to law, jurisdiction issues, etc.) which may exist for certain persons. Recipients should rely on their
own investigations and take their own professional advice before investment. Red Cloud KS will not treat recipients of this publication as customers
or clients by virtue of having viewed this report.
Company Specific Disclosure Details
1) A member of Red Cloud KS team has visited/viewed material operations of the issuer.
2) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has been retained under a service or advisory agreement by the subject issuer.
3) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has received compensation for investment banking services.
4) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a long position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
5) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a short position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
6) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team own more than 1% of any class of common equity of the subject issuer.
7) A member of Red Cloud KS team or a member’s household serves as a Director or Officer or Advisory Board Member of the subject issuer.