Freegold Ventures Limited (TSX:FVL, Frankfurt:FR4N) released its first hole of the 2016 drill campaign from its Shorty Creek project. Over 434.5m the hole returned 0.12 g/t Au, 7.46 g/t Ag and 0.36% Cu (SC16-01); however, included within this longer intercept was 45m at 0.38 g/t Au, 9.9 g/t Ag and 0.57% Cu suggesting a higher grade core may exist. It is also worth noting that the hole ended in mineralization. Results were similar to SC15-03 (125m away – Figures 1 and 2) and continue to suggest a large Cu-Au system may exist. The company has completed four holes to-date at Shorty Creek, and assays are pending on the three remaining holes, which could be a catalyst for the company, particularly if results continue to demonstrate the potential for a large Cu-Au deposit.
: Freegold (FVL: TSX, Frankfurt:FR4N) is a Toronto Exchange listed company focused on the exploration and development of its Alaskan Projects. Its flagship
project is the Golden Summit Project located a 30 minute drive from Fairbanks.
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc. is registered as an Exempt Market Dealer in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New
Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland & Labrador, and the Yukon. Part of Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc.'s business is
to connect mining companies with suitable investors that qualify under available regulatory exemptions (the "Red Cloud KS Business").
Red Cloud Klondike Strike Inc., its affiliates and associates, and their respective officers, directors, representatives, researchers and members
of their families (collectively, "Red Cloud KS") may hold positions in the companies mentioned in this publication and may buy
or sell, or buy and sell their securities or securities of the same class on the market or otherwise. Additionally, Red Cloud KS may have provided
in the past, and may provide in the future, certain advisory or corporate finance services and receive financial and other incentives from issuers
as consideration for the provision of such services.
Red Cloud KS has prepared this publication for general information purposes only, NOT as part of the Red Cloud KS Business.
This document should not be considered a solicitation to purchase or sell securities or a recommendation to buy or sell securities. The information
provided by Red Cloud KS for the purposes of this publication has been derived from sources believed to be accurate, but cannot be guaranteed.
Opinions or analysis contained in this publication may be subject to change and Red Cloud KS does not undertake to advise the reader of such changes.
This publication does NOT take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual
recipients and other issues (e.g. prohibitions to investments due to law, jurisdiction issues, etc.) which may exist for certain persons. Recipients
should rely on their own investigations and take their own professional advice before investment. Red Cloud KS will not treat recipients of this publication as customers or clients by virtue of having viewed this report.
Company Specific Disclosure Details
1) A member of Red Cloud KS team has visited/viewed material operations of the issuer.
2) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has been retained under a service or advisory agreement by the subject issuer.
3) In the last 12 months, Red Cloud KS has received compensation for investment banking services.
4) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a long position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
5) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team or household, has a short position in the shares and/or the options of the subject issuer.
6) Red Cloud KS or a member of the Red Cloud KS team own more than 1% of any class of common equity of the subject issuer.
7) A member of Red Cloud KS team or a member’s household serves as a Director or Officer or Advisory Board Member of the subject issuer.